Top 5 tips for Keeping your carpet looking great
Penthouse Carpets are made to last, but the importance of a regular cleaning or maintenance schedule cannot be over emphasised. Follow our top tips below to get the most from your new carpet.
- Use an upright vacuum cleaner with beater bar attachment two or three times a week on your twist pile carpet; and a vacuum cleaner without a beater bar for loop pile ranges.
- Tackle stains quickly and correctly. See our stain removal videos and guides.
- Place mats at each entrance to reduce the amount of dirt and soil brought into the room. Avoid rubber backed mats, as the backing can cause discolouration.
- Remove outdoor shoes when entering the room.
- Sunlight can cause discolouration. Close curtains where possible to help shade the carpet from extreme direct sunlight.