Penthouse Carpets Limited is committed to minimising the impact of its activities on the environment. The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimising waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Using a high proportion of natural sustainable materials to manufacture our carpets.
- Recycling all internal carpet waste, into our “Ecofelt” underlay.
- Separation of non-returnable internal packaging, and metal waste for recycling.
- Instilling environmental awareness within the workplace.
- Commitment to the use of energy efficient plant and equipment to reduce consumption.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.